Nicholson Clinic controls and operates this Site from its offices within the United States. Claims relating to, including the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein are governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Texas. If you do not agree, please do not use this Site. If you choose to access this Site from another location, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Last updated: 06/30/2023
SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Site including all images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the “Contents”) by Nicholson Clinic or are the property of their respective owners. The name Nicholson Clinic and the Nicholson Clinic logo are registered marks of Nicholson Clinic.
None of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, in any manner mirrored, photocopied, or reproduced without the prior written permission of Nicholson Clinic or the applicable copyright owner.
Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Site terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Site including reproduction for purposes other than as noted above, and including any reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication may violate copyright or trademark laws, and, without the prior written permission of Nicholson Clinic, is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
NICHOLSON CLINIC IS PROVIDING THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH NICHOLSON CLINIC BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, NICHOLSON CLINIC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL NICHOLSON CLINIC BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER INFORMATION SUBMISSIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to Nicholson Clinic (“Transmissions”) shall be and remain Nicholson Clinic’s property.
All Transmissions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Nicholson Clinic shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the Transmissions to others without limitation. Additionally, Nicholson Clinic shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products and services incorporating such information. You further agree that Nicholson Clinic may use information about your demographics and use of this Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
In addition, you agree, and are hereby put on notice, that you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law. You are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make.
MOBILE MESSAGING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages invarious formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include promotions, specials and other marketing offers. Transactional messages relate to an existing or ongoing transaction and may include appointment reminders and appointment requests. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an autodialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-In: By providing your mobile phone number to us, you are voluntarily opting in to the Program and you agree to receive recurring mobile messages from us at the phone number associated with your opt-in, even if such number is registered on any state or federal “Do Not Call” list. You agree that any phone number you provide to us is a valid mobile phone number of which you are the owner or authorized user. If you change your mobile phone number or are no longer the owner or authorized user of the mobile phone number, you agree to promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your participation in the Program is not required to make any purchase from us and your participation in the Program is completely voluntary.
- User Opt-Out: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt-out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or shortcode that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, at all times, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is postedto our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.