Nicholson Clinic is pleased to announced Dr. Thomas Roshek has been named to Texas Super Doctors List 2018. This is the third year Dr. Roshek has been given this award.
To be named a Texas Super Doctor is a unique distinction as doctors are nominated and selected for this honor by their peers in the medical field.
“I am so honored to have received this recognition from my peers,” said Dr. Roshek. “My focus has always been to provide excellent care for my patients. We do more than just treat weight loss surgery patients; we build relationships and I believe that’s what really sets the Nicholson Clinic apart.”
In addition to being named a Texas Super Doctor for three years, Dr. Roshek has won numerous other awards and accolades for his leadership in bariatric surgery and his dedication to patient care. His resume of awards and recognitions include:
- D Magazine’s “Best Doctors” in Dallas for 2012–2013, 2016.
- D Magazine’s Best Doctors in Collin County for 2013, 2016–2018.
- Texas Monthly Super Docs, Texas Rising Stars for 2014 and 2015
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons Resident Achievement Award for 2009
- Tufts University School of Medicine Excellence in Teaching Award
The Super Doctors honor reinforces Dr. Roshek’s commitment to the weight loss community in general and specifically, in his long-standing dedication to his patients. The award will is published in the December 2018 issue of Texas Monthly magazine.